Wednesday 25 July 2012

The Positives


What do you feel Positive

I felt that due to me being a creative person (I’m an author, poet, actor, and amateur rapper/song writer), I will be able to put together something that is simple but, captivating at the same time. I am enthusiastic when there is a group project to be completed because I love being able to be apart of something and I also enjoy meeting new people and working with a different range of people from all backgrounds and culture.

I feel that the experiences and lessons learned from the AS cycle will contribute to me being better and contributing towards make a product that is mature and creative. I will have a good idea of what I need to do, of what needs to be done as a group, and what can be done to improve on things that are good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment