Friday 22 June 2012

Thoughts for A2


Working in a Group

In the previous AS cycle, I was not impressed with the group that I had been put into. We hardly had any communication skills, ideas were shoved aside because of selfishness. Ideas were not listened to or, behind a members back, they were changed without notice.

The new group, hopefully, will be mature, open-minded, considerate toward the views, ideas, and opinions of others, and, the main point; everyone will have a strong level of communication. I do not want to be in a group that does not know if there’re coming, going, been, or gone. I do not want to be in a group that finds the misfortunes of others funny or, blame things on each other because they cannot take responsibility for their actions. I need a serious but, humorous group that is present for one thing; to damn well learn and not play about.

No comments:

Post a Comment