Friday 26 October 2012

Changes to Storyboard

I felt as though the layout of of the old draft was too scruffy and unorganised. In addition to this, it seemed that the old one was lacking conventions of a crime-action thriller, despite me including them. Thus, i have evaluated and re-done my draft and i am now satisfied with the finishing product.

This one has a bigger story, one that is filled with mystery and confusion. I have also made sure that i have some seemingly random shots at the start that will, at first, confuse my demographic (which is what the teaser must do in order to make them yearn or the 'film'), also, the new storyline is essential to the message that i want to portray. I have also Incorporated many different types of shots, some that will be extremely hard, and common conventions like the corny lines, and this films is so similar to "Taken".

The only differences are the ties between the protagonist and the victim are not family ones; the protagonist is a family friend to the young girl. He does not really know her that well. I feel that i know hare something that has a strong foundation ot work with and i shall be incontact with my partner to get thses plan finalised and in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment